June

Monday, June 13, 2011
Secret War Journal[13 June 2011]
It's been some time since I post a sad post. I think it's becoming a habit of mine. I feel as though a part of me is missing and I can only organise my thoughts via blogging. Sorry world, you would have to bear with me. Haha.

My affinity with June. So many things return back to the word "June". Some consider 11:11 of significance. Apart from one or two things, I think June is of more significance.

June. Where it all began.

June. The name of the first girl whom I caused her to cry. So immature then, so not innocent then. Such a black heart I have.

June. The bond between my sister and I share.

June. Where all fell apart.

June...

Hahas, and what luck? The school administration decided to have my mid-year examinations AFTER june holidays. Is my life great or what? Hahas, I had been having difficulty finding motivation to study. Some help here? Haha?

What can I say? The Shadow King has grown old. His mental will has weakened. That, however does not mean he will stop his revenge.

I still walk the path of destruction.

A path of no return.

A path of whispered promise.

A path of hardship.

A path of great despair.

But the question I seek now is...
Will someone provide light in this dark path? So many possible routes, so many filled with thorns. Where, oh where, lies the path that bears fruit?

Another step into the darkness, alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment