Double Whammy

Sunday, June 12, 2011
Secret War Journal[12 June 2011]
Today is one freaky day. Okay, short post.

First, I think my computer's internal clock died. I went to use the computer at 6pm and the computer clock was showing 2pm.

I was like mind-f***ed. (partly because the surrounding is still rather bright as if it's 2pm. Thus, there was a slight chance all my other clocks are wrong. Heehee)

Of course, I'm saying this because I think my face expression was rather priceless then. Needless to say, I recovered fast. Sync-ed my computer clock back to the atomic clock. Guess I would be doing this more often if my computer internal clock really died. :(

Next, I just login-ed into Facebook and the first thing Facebook informed me was that my anniversary was coming. (With a heart shape)

*Facepalm*

I have no idea where that came from. I immediately went to check my profile details and even some internal stuff and I couldn't figure out where I, if ever, placed such a date. (maybe my privacy setting is so strong, even I can't view it. Eh, wait, can others see that and misunderstand? Oh no...)

I swear, Facebook is becoming scary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment