Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale

Thursday, December 16, 2010
Secret War Journal[16 December 2010]
Finally, after so long, I have managed to pull off an outing. (I'm a lazy person, organising kills brain cells at a very high rate. Hahas)
Attendee(s): Bao Lin, Cynthai, Dolly, Jie Sheng, Wei Ting

Well, I will rush to talk about the movie first. :)

Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale is one of the best movies I had seen for 2010. In fact, I will strongly recommend anyone to go watch unless you people think it is too 'lame' then I have no comments.
For the record, this movie is considered a comedy by me, which was basically I went to watch. Hahas!

Apart from it being extremely hilarious until the ending, one should also take note the hard work required to animate the god-knows-how-many strands of hair she has. It is well animated for something so crazy. Hahas! However, logic wise, there's some places where the hair goes extremely short. I wonder why, okay, I know the reason. Hahas!

Still, it's a disney movie so you can see some of the elements of it are still the same, including those I don't like.  But hey, it's one of the few movies that actually impressed me. XD

Nex Serangoon
This is a new shopping mall which is very messy in my opinion. Well, the people above us really did a good job making full use of all the land space provided but at the cost of making the place too crowded as every spare space offered by pathways are taken up by portable stalls.

Well, on the bright side, this shopping mall sells almost anything. Well, wonder why it me feels that I should not go back there? Maybe because it's too confusing for someone like me who has no sense of direction to be in...

0 comments:

Post a Comment