Stayover @ Aunt's House

Sunday, December 26, 2010
Secret War Journal[4~12 December 2010]
By the time I am posting this, I'm not longer staying over at my aunt's house already. We have become so much more busy since the past few years. This is why it is so hard to organise a stayover nowadays. Not just my aunt's house, even Johnston's house. I always like staying over at their house, it's so much more fun. Hahas!

Ideally, I postponed all other outings and activities for next week where I would be back home so I can make full use of the time there but some things are not flexible enough to postpone. On the bright side, I enjoyed myself during the period of time either way. :)

It's been so long since I tasted my aunt's cooking! Not to mention the snacks her house has compared to my home where it seems to be devoid of nice snacks. Hahas!
Had papaya which most of the time, I'm too lazy to cut it myself at home. (Or buy it since I can't finish it myself) Really appreciate my aunt cutting it for all of us. ^^
Had Siew Mai, another rare food for me since I seldom eat that!

Hahas, like my uncle say, when I stayover I eat food that I normally would not had eat. :)
I still don't eat much seafood though. ;)

Oh man, I missed the instant noodles there too! Really liked how we would go cook instant noodles together for a meal. It's so much better than eating instant noodles at home. (Though I seldom do that nowadays, rather buy out since my house doesn't has instant noodles anyhow)

Funny as it may sound, I miss sleeping there too. I thought I would not be used to the different environment but I was able to have a sound sleep. (Hahas, nowadays I have some negative thoughts swimming at home. Wonder why...)

I'm proud to say that every morning I looked forward to breakfast! :)
Oh, not to mention the fact that I seldom use computer during the entire period. I'm so proud of myself! Ha!

Sadly, my sore eyes was not cured during that period of time. I suspect my phone is causing it. (Though I suspect my computer at home caused it first when I was rushing work.)
In the last few days, I decided to seek medication. It was very useful, it's much better now. Thank you! :)

I just wish Qi Xian could join us. It's been some time since I see his old self...

Ah, before I forget, this is one of the newer addition which I think is nice. :)
The words are not inside because I think my camera would not be able to capture it.

I also remembered how we even used facebook to communicate even though we were in the same room. Hahas! We really laughed a lot then. Ah, it reminds me of much my old life. If only times could go on like this, having such positive thoughts everyday, especially during school.
I'm not sure you would read this, but I really enjoy myself there. Thank you! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment