Chinese New Year Celebrations

Sunday, February 21, 2010
Secret War Journal[12 February 2010]
Taking a break from my hectic lifestyle now, hahas.

Since I have insufficient time to post the Orientation(Once again), let's talk about something much more recent, shall we?

NCHS Reunion
Met up with fellow NCHS-ians after the MJC Chinese New Year Celebrations.

Took some time for 4E people to assemble.

It was amazing that we all manage to squeeze in one small Bus 109. Hahas. We're all getting high.

We were in the same bus as the Ximin Secondary School(if I remember correctly)

And we were saying which which school was better. Hahas. Kind of embarrassing because we're in public but it was fun. Really memorable. (and like I said, we're all freaking high)

If we thought we're high, think again...O.o

Path to School
Okay, to be honest, this was the first time I am walking from that Bus Stop to my secondary School.

Did I mention I walk to school when I was secondary one to four?

So not bad, I pretty much used all forms of transport to school in my lifetime. :p

Car, Bus, Walk , Bus, maybe next time would be MRT. Hahas!

Along the way, we started cheering, doing MJC cheers. Starting with O. Hahas!

Can't wait to see how people would react back at Secondary School when they see us cheering for our JC. Hahas...!

Cheering Competition!
Make our presence known by cheering, though we did not head towards the hall to look for teachers. We went looking for our fellow peers first.

Interestingly, we spent so much time talking with our friends that the teachers had already left. LOL

That defeated the purpose of coming back to the school (or does it? ;)

Anyway, I manage to meet Mr Goh, Mr.Rahim and Mrs Sim.

Actually, I met Mrs. Sim at Compass Point. LOL...

Ms Tan already went home. Aww......

Since we were cheering in the Canteen (yes, we're still rather high), other JCs also started cheering. And thus, a friendly competition began....:p

Happy to say that MJC was the most united. Hahas.

But the rest were not bad too, I think we had an unfair advantage because we already warmed up while walking to school. XD

TJC reached school earlier than expected. I though they had some Road Race?! Oh well, glad that they reached earlier, don't need to wait as long. Hahas!

Thanks Beatrice, Wei Ting and Jia Pei for buying us sweets! But how come only got one cola-cola favour? Hahas, joking joking!

Mr Rahim treated us to drinks. Ya da best! :D
All in the name of Total Defence Day. Hahas!

Some photos that had me inside. LOL (hey, I'm camera-shy! LOLS!)
CNY 2010
This picture was taken before I was ready! So unglam! LOL!

CNY 2010

Ah, much better. LOL...
--
Did not attend the class outing though,...too tired from the Cheering and have to clean up my room later so I could not return home late.

Went ahead to Compass Point to return the books which was going to be overdue. And yes! I finished reading the book during the MJC Chinese New Year Celebrations! Opps? >=D

Met up with Chris and Jaytii and co. for Lunch Pt2.

Then went home. *Pant* *Pant*

0 comments:

Post a Comment