4D Outing [Tooth Fairy]

Sunday, February 7, 2010
Secret War Journal[25 January 2009][Long Post]
Didn't realise I had not posted about this until I was writing on my next post. :p
Of course, not doing anything injustice to Class 4D, I stopped writing that post and started on this. :)

See? Clap for me! Hee!

Meet up!
The agreed timing was 12 noon at Compass Point and the organiser, Ying Ying, told us to eat lunch.

Personally, I wish to say "WTH?" because what's lunch before 12? Hahas.

You know what's the cute thing? Ying Ying was late. Zzz. :p
--
Anyway, I went to Compass Point early that day to visit the library and borrow some books(will write a review of the books here when I have the time in the future. XD)

Finding the books took a bit too quickly than planned so I stayed in the library for a while, reading books before leaving to head for lunch.

Met up with Cynthia but turns out that she was at the Library. Ironic that I just left Library like 3 minutes ago?

Anyway, went for lunch (Cynthia wasn't hungry so she did not eat, LOL, she on diet ah? JK! :p) before going back to Compass Point to meet the rest of the Class.
--
In fact it was amazing, just half an hour ago, there was hardly anyone at the meeting place but now, around 12, almost the entire class is here already.

Glad to know most of us are on time. :p

But like I said, Ying Ying was late. :p

Tooth Fairy
When all those who were supposed to meet at Compass Point are here, we headed for E!Hub, which is just next to Downtown East.

Arcade!
The Movie did not start right away so we went for Lunch. (Ying Ying never eat lunch before coming and she asked us all to eat lunch first! =.=)
BQ Eating
Went Burger King to have Lunch. I did not eat there since I already ate Lunch beforehand. lol.
So we chatted while our fellow classmates eat their lunch.
--
After our long lunch break, we still had lots of time to go for...Arcade! (Okay, so the heading gave it away...)

Ended up playing some arcade game with Wei Ting, Jia Pei, Bao Lin, Darren.
The Endless Games
For some funny reason,we are able to keep playing, there is a lot of credits in the game that allow us to play again. I think we accidentally scan the card one time too many.

So we ended up playing this game for the entire duration and got ourselves wasted.
--
The Movie(Finally)
Sorry, if you were expecting the movie itself, too bad. I'm not a pirate! :p

So to make up for that, here's the trailer. :)


The movie's nice. Though that may be a bit bias on my side since I love comedies. Hahas.

But hey, let's take it this way, I won't recommend you a comedy movie unless I think it's funny. ;)

So that's your cue to watch the movie! Hahas.

In fact, it's so nice that Bao Lin watched it twice. (okay, though that may not be the reason but still...:)

The storyline is not bad though the beginning was rather confusing in the sense that I do not see the link until it all connects together later.

I think my favourite character would be the professor-looking guy who gave the useful tools such as shrinking paste, catAway, etc to the Main Character. :)

Pool & Dinner
Alright, after the Movie we took some pictures so without further ado...
25012010

25012010

Too tired to list every single one in the picture. So yeah..just look at their cute faces can le. :p

After the cam whoring, we went to the Bowling Galley. but not all of us wanted to play Bowling so the rest of us go play Pool.

My second time playing Pool, still as sucky but it was fun! :)

It's nice to play with friends. Hahas...

Played for one or two hours before I got very hungry.

Dinner! Dinner!
--
But the unexpected happened, (okay I should had expected this but still the chances were sorta low), my fellow classmates who played bowling came up and started playing Pool!

LOL, this is going to drag for hours and I'm hungry!

So Bao Lin, Cynthia and I left the Class and went ahead to eat dinner. (after paying for the Pool, of course)

After that, Bao Lin went back to the class while Cynthia and I headed to the Bus stop.

The Original plan was to take bus 89. But hor I still think very funny, Cynthia can just take bus 3. XD

So! Change of plan, either bus 3 or 89 (so much more practical, not for me though)

If I take bus 3, I need to change bus. Zzz?

So I rather take bus 89, so praying hard for bus 89 to come first.

But Bus 3 came first. Zzzz.

Since it was troublesome to take Bus 3, I did not accompany her. I rather take bus 89! :D

Bully for me. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment