Comfort Food

Sunday, September 16, 2012
Secret War Journal[16 September 2012]
Ice Cream, a great way to chill!

I just realised I crave for different kinds of food at different moods! =)

When I feel down, I would eat
Wheat Crackers because its bland taste reminds me how alone I am.
Strangely, that brings me comfort. (I must be a sadist)
Of course, I only crave this when I am mildly sad. Hahas!
--
Floss Bread! Always loved Chicken Floss since young! Hahas

Bread always never fail me to cheer me up. In an abstract way, it reminds me of Shana eating melon bread. It makes one forget all troubles and just feel great. ;)



--
Cheese Crackers! A great way to cheer one up!
I like the taste of the salt and cheese in the crackers. I eat this when I feel downcast from being unable to do something I set out to do. (I always was a crazy lover of salt. Hahas!)
Cajun fries! Beats French Fries any other day!
--
Try beat this! French Fries! Complete with more salt!
French fries is definitely a 'feel good' food of mine. I normally would want to eat this when I feel the world is dull. :)
--
The texture and taste is awesome!
Potato Chips - Consumed when I feel moderately stressed. Hence, you would see me devouring this when I am studying. :)
--
Baked Cashew Nuts are my favourite amongst Cashew Nuts =]
Peanuts, the crunchy taste helps me to distress.
Nuts are powerful. I think they are rank #2 in helping me to cheer up (as of posting).

Though, sometimes I over-consume and end up getting a throat infection. Oops. :S
--
Chocolate, or should I say Chocolate wafers? Hahas!
This should not come as a surprise. After all, chocolate are known to make one feel happy. Thus, it is expected for this to be ranked #1 in the list. ;)

When I feel exhausted after working out, I would drink
Sweet drinks!
People will gun for isotonic drinks but I don't really mind as long as it is sweet. I need the sugar! Hahas!

Of course, Chinese Cuisine, more specifically, Teochew and Fujian cuisine, never fails to brighten my day! ^^


Time for lunch! See ya! :D Oh here's a happy song for you guys! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment