Wash off my Pain

Thursday, November 19, 2009
Secret War Journal[19 November 2009]
Be glad that I forced myself to blog today. Hahas. After posting this, I'm going straight off to bed because I have Prom Night. :p

I don't really want to type a lot so here's the usual. I'm going to use the photos to do the talking. :p

Picnic@Pasir Ris Park
Actually, today's supposed to be 4D's Class Outing but due to some reasons, it was posptoned to next week. (Just plain shit, potential clash of events)

Well, despite the postponing of the outing, Jaytii (and probably Chris) still wanted to go out. Since I had nothing else planned for today(because it was originally the outing, remember? =.=)

I got to admit, I was sort of dead tired. Perhaps I should had stayed at home and read a book and fall asleep or something.

Oh well, too late for second thoughts, before even being able to finish my Soduko, Lai Yin reached Compass Point which meant I should start leaving house too.

I failed to spot Lai Yin among the people in Compass Point, plainly because she re-bonded her hair. (Yes, another rarity in this strange world...)

Headed for Pasir Ris Park where Jaytii and Chris were in...
Photobucket

Reached Pasir Ris Town Park(Not to mention that it started raining the moment we reached, bad omen) and encountered this Fishing Farm. Yeah, so this picture is totally random. :p

Couldn't find Chris and Jaytii. (Another bad omen coming!)

Walked around the Fishing Farm and basically the whole of the Pasir Ris Town Park as the rain got heavily and little during the 'walk'.

Funnily, we could not see each other.

This conversation took place:
Me: Pasir Ris only got one park right?
Chris: Er..yeah!
Me: Okay. That means we're in the right place.

Despite that confirmation, we could not find the landmarks they told us to look out for. This is getting strange.

After a hour of walking, we got fed up and decided to meet up with Chris at the MRT Station nearby.

Amazingly, we were in the wrong park. (And I thought we were on the correct location. :p)


There are two Parks in Pasir Ris.
I don't think I need to repeat that statement. :p

They were in Pasir Rish Park (Notice the missing 'Town' word)

God, my stupidity got the better of me!

Anyway, on the bright side, I walked for a hour, that's exercising! Woots!

Heavy Rain came when we met up at the MRT Station. O.o


Went to meet up with Jaytii at the Shelter.
Photobucket

Can you see the heavy rain?! Anyway, here's the surroundings of our shelter....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Yay, thank you Rain. Now we can't play Kite and anything outdoors. (and ruined my original plan to read my book peacefully too! Argh!)

Since we were stuck from Heavy Rain, we played cards and stuff.(which isn't really much)

Ate Lunch in the shelter with added ingredients:Rain Water. Great.

Since the ground itself is wet, we set up Picnic Mats to give ourselves dry land to sit on(now that we're anywhere near dry anyway. Ha!)
Photobucket

How's this for sitting ground? :p

Photobucket

The book I tried to read in vain during the 'Picnic'.


By 5PM, the heavy rain was still ongoing though not as heavy as its climax. *Shrug*

Well, we had to leave anyway, so we headed home. Hopefully there won't be any rain tomorrow or on Monday.

Prom Night 2009


Obviously, I hope not!

But I got a feeling I will attend the Prom Night under-dressed. Oh heck! Who cares? ;)

My, won't that be memorable. Hahas!

May blog about Prom Night tomorrow and report how 'disastrous' it was. (If it is not too embarrassing, that is.)

>=D

To all: This is a bit late but enjoy your holidays! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment