End of Os

Friday, November 13, 2009
Secret War Journal[13 November 2009][3rd post]
As promised, here's my third post. :p

As for the shopping Event, I'm so sorry I have no photos, I was lazy to take out the camera. :p

World Kindness Day 2009
Happy Kindness Day to all!

Had the day been kind to you? Well, it had been kind to me today! :D

Kind things that happened to me:
  1. Relatively Easy Chemistry Paper 1
  2. Stepmother allowed me to use Handphone
  3. Father gave me $50 to buy my prom night stuffs
Sadly, though everything else is kind, the cost of buying the yellow flower which symbolise kindness ain't kind. :p
*Hint* *Hint*

Step-grandmother-in-Law returns home
My step mother's mother returned back to her homeland this morning as I had my last paper.

Wonder what's going to happen at home now. Less one sensible person at home can be rather bad...

Shopping@Hougang
The Gathering
Well..this shopping trip was organised by Lai Yin.

So basically, this is an shopping trip with Jaytii & co. + Cynthia, Bao Lin and Wei Ting. (Chris cannot make it though)

It was planned to meet up at Compass Point(Sengkang MRT Station) at 1PM.
(Our paper ends at 9AM today)

But some how or rather, some of us came early.

For example, I came at 12:40PM.

Jaytii, on the other hand, came at 12:30PM.

=.=, she made me look like I'm late. :p

Went to library to find Jaytii. Took me time to find her.
A moment later, we bumped into Cynthia and Wei Ting.

Borrowed two books there were both recommended by Jaytii. Well, I started on one book, quite confident that I can finish by this weekend. It's rather thin.
(Note to Marcus: Don't worry, your books are still top priority! ;)

At around 1PM, we went to the MRT Station to meet up with the others(excluding Yan Zhi).

Yan Zhi had already found a job! That's why he could only join us later. Oh well. :p


reppeP Lunch
Okay, I meant Pepper Lunch. :p

After the group gathered, we went to Hougang for Lunch.
(P.S: I had lunch before this at home. Hahas)

So personally, this is my Lunch Part 2. Woots!

Cynthia was like complaining non-stop that she was hungry(don't let her hear that. Hahas)

We were deciding between MacDonald's and KFC until Jaytii suggested eating something that we don't normally eat in our normal school days, seeing that Compass Point had MacDonald's and KFC.
(Just out of curiosity, I thought we were boycotting MacDonald's???)

So they decided to eat at PepperLunch. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what that is so I am going to skip the introduction and stuff.

In short, everyone of us bought Student Meal.
If my memory serves right, only Jaytii called for an upsize. O.o
(Obviously, I'm not going to upsize, I had lunch prior to this!)

Funnily, the one who was complaining forever that she was hungry was to last to order.


I ordered Chicken Pepper Rice. (If you recall, I don't really like Spicy food)
Which was pretty much the same order as Bao Lin, Wei Ting, and Cynthia.

Lai Yin ordered some Curry-???-Pepper Rice. :p
No idea the rest bought what because I could not identify.

Did I mention that this is the first time I ate at PepperLunch?

Oh well..You know what I think is cool in eating at PepperLunch? Being able to play with the food! (okay, I'm being childish.)

Seriously, I think my Dad will love this place. He likes food that are freaking hot(as in high temperature)

>=D

My rice's taste was influenced by other garnishes thanks to 'Assistant-Chef' Bao Lin and Wei Ting
Bao Lin added salt on my rice while Wei Ting added Pepper. (Thank god there was no Chilli there or I would just forsake eating the entire plate of rice.)

Best part? They did not seek my consent prior to adding the ingredients. 'Best'. =.=

But the rice still taste nice, though the last few mouthful was really salty because I forgot to stir the bottom to distribute the added salt. (Actually, I thought she only added on the top-left corner on my rice.)

Not bad. Go have a try!

The Tall One comes!
Yan Zhi arrived after we had lunch. I was the last to detect his presence. Before I knew it, he was right in front of me!

I was like, 'who is this tall guy?'
I looked up, I see Yan Zhi.

Totally Stunned! Hahas..

He gave me a =.= face because I should had seen him coming earlier. Opps?

Yan Zhi had his hair highlighted with shades of Brown(I think...)

Well, with him arriving, the shopping officially started. :D
(okay, that sounded strange)
Fashion Imbalance
One thing Yan Zhi and I realised on Hougang. There was only two shops selling male clothings. Two out of god-knows-how-many shops in Hougang.

Forget Trade Imbalance, talk about Fashion Imbalance. ;)

Unlike the girls, we pretty much looked though the clothes in those two shops while they were still in the first shop.

Yan Zhi and I walked around Hougang Mall to (hopefully) look for more shops that sell male clothes.

Midway, we met Mr Lim(our PE teacher). He was having lunch at a hawker centre(alone, aww...)

Apparently, Mr Lim was the Chief Invigilator in some nearby school. How cool is that?
(say Way cool!)

:-)

When we returned to Hougang Mall, the girls were still in the first shop!
(Suddenly, I got a feeling that this would take forever. :p)

Wow.

Yan Zhi and I went for second round, this time for leisure sake.

For some unknown reasons, we met some familiar people again,

This time, I spotted Beatrice. She was engrossed with her Harry Potter Book. I was like in front of her, waving frantically before she realised I was there.

LOL?! Nice!

Turns out that Pei Si was re-bonding her hair here. (Pei Si was TRYING very hard not to notice us. :p)

We asked Beatrice to call the girls over to meet up. (and to 'ambush' Pei Si)

After all the 'ambushing' and stuffs, we found that Beatrice and Pei Si were heading to Bugis later(which was our next destination...)

This is too much of a coincidence? O.o

Shopping @ Bugis
Since we were all heading the same direction so we decided to wait for Pei Si.

5 minutes later...

We're getting restless. Lai Yin informed us that it will take some time so we finally decided to move on first.

Cynthia had to go so she did not follow us.

And so we go to Bugis! (Through the MRT, of course)

On the MRT, the girls all looked like they were lifeless already. Wonder how they going to survive shopping in Bugis. :p

Went to Bugis Street with Yan Zhi to shop.

Saw some interesting shirts. :)


ROFL?

Well, at least I got a black pair of (skinny) jeans. Hmm..guess I'm going to wear that for Prom Night.

P.S: By some twist of luck, yan Zhi and I met Beatrice and Pei Si AGAIN! (In Bugis Street)

Homed *Yawn*
At around 6:20PM, we decided to head home.

Learnt a lesson, never head home around Peak Hours. The MRT Station was packed with commuters.
Thankfully, the train frequency was not bad during such times. ;)

Lai Yin disappeared when the Train came though. LOL?

Everybody(except Yan Zhi and I) looked pretty tired by then. I guess today's Shopping was too straining for them.

Reached home at 8PM.

Played computer with Johnston until 11:23PM.

Okay, it's late, time for me to go! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment