Duly Noted

Saturday, November 7, 2009
Secret War Journal[7 November 2009]
I decided to follow an advice.

Which is why I went online today for the second time.

Come to think of it, the advice makes a lot of sense.

I mean, why bother to make plans that makes a foundation based on luck when you can make plans with certainty?

(Lady Luck isn't shining on me recently, that's the other reason. :p)

Which is why I went to re-organise my plans for the upcoming Holidays...


Then...
http://blog.beetlebum.de/

...I made a mistake of my life.

I deleted my calender of Events! ZOMG!

T.T

I'm so retarded. (In using Mozilla Sunbird-Google Calendar)

Oh well, guess I really had to re-plan my holidays FROM SCRATCH. O.o

I say that's God's Will...lol.

On a side note, revision had been very snail-lish, if there's such a word.
I'm so screwed for next week. (Is this Cloud of Doom all over again? Better not.)

Notice!
On the day when my National Examinations ends, there will be three posts coming out. Do take extra notice
on 13 November 2009! ;)

Don't say I didn't warn you. =]

Acknowledgements:
Cartoon: http://blog.beetlebum.de/

0 comments:

Post a Comment