Strings

Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Secret War Journal[16 November 2009]
So I'm a tad late in posting this. :p

On that day, Jaytii and Co had second round of Shopping. (yes. Wow.)

Shopping @ Far East Plaza
Whether by fate or by design, we decided to go to Orchard, Far East Plaza.

Brought them to my mother's shop and took some pictures of the interior of the shop. (yes like finally?)

Queena Interior


Queena Interior


Queena Interior


Met many people that we knew. Like, Girls from 4D, Sally, and Stephanie, etc, etc.

Oh! I think I got scammed by the Drink Stall in Far East Plaza. It cost $2 for a bottle of Lemon Juice. Talk about Inflation =.=

Apart from that, nothing else interesting occurred.

Fixing of PSP
After shopping, I went to Wisma Atria to send my PSP on fixing.

The counter informed me that it may cost $130 to repair it. (My wallet's getting holes now...)

I had not decided whether it's worth it to pay yet. Maybe I wasn't meant to own a PSP. :o

Hmm...

See ya then, I will blog about today's Outing probably tomorrow(and there's pictures!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment