2012 & Sentosa

Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Secret War Journal[17 November 2009][Long Post]
Woke up rather late today. Woke up at 10AM. Felt very exhausted because I played with Johnston until Midnight last night. O.o

Forced myself awake and called Marcus and Johnston immediately.

Switched on computer and finalised the details of today's outing.

Turned out that Marcus could not join us. Sad. Sad. He had to go work today. Haiz.

Oh well, I will still be meeting him for next week's meeting at Jackie's House anyway. (Provided there is no clash)

Wish me luck in attending the meeting. :D

@ Bugis
Meeting up
After shutting down my computer, I was about to leave house to meet the others when my stepmother stopped me.

She wanted me to eat lunch first!

The original plan was to eat lunch during the movie.

So, I ended up eating a heavy lunch. (My stepmother gave me one entire pot rice for lunch! OMG!)

That's enough for two to be full. I think she wants to gain some weight. :p

Best part? I'm still eating during the movie. Woots!

After the unanticipated lunch, I rushed to Bugis and actually reached there 5 minutes early. Hahas, miracle man.

Did I mention that I left home behind schedule? :-)
Today's a good day. Hahas!
--
Turns out that Johnston was earlier than me so we met and discussed about upcoming movies should be watch.

Johnston was hoping that 2012(the movie we decided to watch) would not be like the Movie "9" (So do I. :p)
--
Our next attendee of the outing arrived. He's Darian! So that means I met a new friend today. :D

And here comes our first picture! (Okay, this was taken during the Skyride...)
Our Photographer
In-Between
We booked the tickets and then we realised something...
We had one hour and we had nothing to do(We did not plan for this!)

Great! Hahas. We loitered around Bugis Junction, took some pictures. :D
Chrimstas Tree @ Bugis

This Christmas Tree is already in place in Bugis Junction. (yeah, so early)
Wonder how they place such a big tree here?
Is it just me but does this tree look familiar? Hmm...
Bugis Junction

After a while, we decided to go MacDonald's to eat some French Fries. But we did not because it turned out that Darian ate Brunch there, so obviously, he won't want to re-enter there. Hahas...

We started talking about how's life after our National Examinations.

Then we got sort of awkward because we're not shopping and we're loitering around the shops so we went to the Arcade.


Played Mario Kart though Darian didn't want to play arcade so he just watched.

I got Second, I was so close to getting First. I was overtook by Johnston in the last 2 seconds!

Ahh!! The feeling of brinkmanship. Hahas...

We went on to play Time Crisis 4. Let's just say that it was an utter trashing.

Since we still had time remaining, we just stood and watched other people play their games...

The Movie: 2012
Source:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3401/3276407960_b21bb09121.jpg
The movie was great!

Aside from you people wondering whether this 2012 thing is true(which scientists say is false), the storyline progression was alike to Transformers: The Movie. Which means...EPIC!

There were many dramatic scenes, many of which were played out rather well.

Many scenes were really touching and sad because so many people died.

But we're rather sadistic. :p

Okay, to those people who hadn't watched the movie, look out for this character: Yuri




Character Bio: He's a Russian Character and I believe he's the Comic Relief in this movie. He's pretty good at making us laugh after sad scenes.

So be extra careful of what he has to say in the movie! Hahas!

After the movie, Darian decided he would be more environmentally green (for a few days at least)

O.o
Hunting for Keller
Keller was coming to join us after the movie(he did not join us for the movie because he already watched.)
Water Fountain @ Bugis

I told him to meet us at the Water Fountain but he was nowhere to be seen.

After waiting for a few seconds(okay, so I'm  a bit impatient), I called his mobile.
Surpirse Shot
While I was calling, Darian took a surprise photo of me. LOL!

Totally, unprepared for this. Hahas!!!

Meanwhile, I contacted keller and he could not find the water fountain. So I asked him where he was.

Turns out that he was the MacDonald's which was near the water fountain. He could not find it because the giant Christmas Tree blocked it from his view. Nice!

@ Sentosa/Vivocity
Entering Sentosa
Wasting no time, we headed for Vivocity.

Since we're all lazy to walk, we entered Sentosa through the Sentosa Express AKA Monorail. :)

Entry Card to Monorail

The entry card includes an invitation to New Year Countdown Party! Hmm...should we attend?
Entrance
The Bridge to Sentosa! Yeah, there are some ugly construction behind but only because it's constructing the IR and Universal Studies. Can't wait to see how it will turn out. ;)

Luge and Skyride!
Now to our next highlight of our outing!
Luge Poster
Some poster for Luge.

Ticket to Luge and Skyride
So we bought the tickets for Luge, We actually wanted three rides but we were short on funds. :p
Maybe next time then. ;)

Skyride
We took the Skyride first! Johnston and Darian were ahead of us. C'mon! Wave back to us! ;)

Yeah, you know I'm scared of Heights so how come I tried it anyway?
*Shrug* For the experience, I guess. I was a bit freaked out in the beginning when we were going higher since I got this feeling that I was going to fall down.

But after I manage to calm down(by thinking "I'm not going to die!") Things got better. :D

Luge Station
This is Luge-Skyride Station. After our skyride, we're going for the Luge!

Choosing Helmets

That's Darian and Johnston choosing their helmets for the Luge! Hi!

Start Luge!
That's Keller driving the Luge. *Call out to Keller* Face the Camera!

Start Luge!
Hahas, he really turned his head. Hey! Watch the road!

(Hahas, just joking, he was not moving at all.)

Skyide#2
Back to Skyride! We got two trips, remember?

This time is Johnston and I. :D

Playing Luge
Back to Luge! Let the race begin!

Playing Luge
I'm ahead! Woots!

My hand

Evidence of our playing of Luge. :p
My sign have glow effect and did not fade as easily as the others. I'm not exactly sure why either.
Okay, what now?
Exiting from the Luge Station, we were thinking what we should do now. 4D magix? Musical Fountain? Dinner?
Snack Bar

This was near the luge Station.

CrossRoads
This is the entrance to the Musical Fountain. It's called "Songs of the Sea"

Upon reaching here, it started to rain. Ahh!
Dinnertime!
Since it started rain, watching Musical Fountain is officially out of question. So we decided to head for Dinner.

We headed to Palawan Beach for Dinner. Darian ordered Char Siew Rice(Hope I spell correctly) while Keller ordered some noodles.

Johnston and I ordered Spicy Beef Ramen.

After ordering, we regretted it thoroughly. The smell itself was very spicy. (And you know I don't really like Spicy food. :p)

So here's our feeble attempts to finish this spicy food:
Spicy Ramen!

Yay! Finished the noodles, left the vegetables and soup. (In the end, I did not drink the soup, too spicy!)

Keller tried the soup, at the second spoon, he felt the effect of the spiciness. He took three spoonful in total.

Amazingly, the pain was long lasting, keller called it the after-effects of the soup. Hahas!
Spicy Ramen!

Johnston is better at spicy food than me. He is eating with much ease. :p
Spicy Ramen!

But he also needed drinks to soothe the spiciness. ;p
4D Magix/CineBlast
Next stop, we headed for 4D Magix. It's still raining rather heavily, so Musical Fountain is definitely impossible to watch already.

When we were moving to the 4D Magix Venue, we passed by the Merlion. Keller had mentioned earlier that he wanted to jump down from the Merlion(without ropes, of course :D)
So we were like daring him to do just that. :p
Purple Merlion
Merlion looks demonic here right? Creepy,

Merlion

This one is even more demonic...
Merlion

O.o
Merlion
Keller and Johnston walking in the darkness.

Ticket to Magix

Reaching our destination, we decided to watch "Pirates" even though Johnston watched before. He said that it was okay and that he don't mind watching again. O.o Oh well.

The video was not bad. The bees were really real and life-threatening!

Some of the people inside screamed when the 4D part comes alive to scare them. :p
Wanna know what scared them? Go try one yourself. ;)
Home
After the video, we took some more pictures!
Rabbit Ears?!
That keller took revenge on me by putting the Rabbit's Ear! Argh! I will do that back to you. Hahas!

Hawr!

Darian commented that Johnston had no neck. LOLs?

Tired, we returned home...

Halfway during the outing, Darian told me some funny stuffs.
  1. Superman and Batman were in a race. Who won?
  2. Three elements - Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Nitrogen - were in a race. Who won?
Answer to #1: Superman. Because when "Batman Begins", "Superman Returns"
Answer to #2: Nitrogen. N2(Enthu)

Imbiah = IMBA!
(okay, a bit random)

0 comments:

Post a Comment