Visits to Grandmother

Sunday, August 30, 2009
Secret War Journal[30 August 2009]
Perhaps I should backtrack a little bit, back to 29 August 2009...
--
Refer to Leroy's Secret War Journals: 27, Day of Geography Exam for some background information. ;)
--
Right! After posting the post yesterday, Lera and I went to our Grandmother's House. We went with my aunt and uncle because my Parents are busy tending the shop. :D

Before going to grandmother's house(because it's still kind of early), we went to our aunt's house. That's where I did my Physics Paper.
Alas, there were distractions, my speed of answering a MCQ Question is 1 per hour. (Yes, that's extremely slow)
So what distractions were there? No, I assure I did not use computer.(Or else my speed of answering would be even slower..:p Hahas)
Well, for starter's I watched a movie(halfway) and watched TV dramas. Hee...

After a while, Tze Yui and I went down to collect the flyers which my aunt will be distributing in a few day's time(okay that's tomorrow)
Unlike last time, I'm not helping her with the flyers(except carrying one or two boxes of flyers to her house...) because of my "O" Levels Examination. Haizz..that examination cost me some income opportunities!!!(LOLS!!!)

Okay, before I go nuts from the lost of profits, I want to tell you guys something. Actually, I'm supposed to be the only one going down to bring up the flyers but I sabo-ed Tze Yui to 'accompany' me. Hhaas!
(*Evil Laugh*)

To Tze Yu: It wasn't so bad right? Hahas. Guess not. Hahahas....

You know what the best part is? Tze Yui is still in school uniform(opps?) and for some funny reason she doesn't want to be seen wearing school uniform(I think I know why...but double opps? Hahahs...)

Okay, I'm getting a bit evil. Time to fast forward...

Yuki went for Violin lessons today. So Cool! (Okay that was random...)
(NOTE: Tze Yui eats dried Cuttlefish at a very fast rate...*Screams*..lols)
--
Anyway, on our way to Grandmother's house,  I found out another thing - Never let Lera eat Tic Tac Orange. She goes super HIGH. God knows why.(Maybe too much sugar content)

"Tic Tac's bad for health" - Yuki

Lols...
Well, for starters, Lera starts being extremely random. (it's like woah, what the...)
Then she starts to scream for seemingly no reason...
Followed by a 'catfight' with Tze Yui (hahas, third opps?)

I sort of ended the 'fun'. It's getting to noisy for my liking. Then Lera starts to throw tantrums, specifically at me,...

Oh well, at least the madness ended.
--
At grandmother's house, I had Roast duck, chicken and many food! Not to mention the drinks... Mmm!
Simin and family came as well. O.o. So did Qi Xian!
(I shall not elaborate, it's way too private. ;)

But I will say this, Qi Xian gone a lot thinner! Oh my god! We're, yes I think it was everyone ;), all shocked. It's been weeks, maybe months, since we last saw him.

Wow...Hahas...Then Simin's father was like asking Qi Xian: "Qi Xian, what's the secret behind slimming down?" (Translated roughly into english)

Hahas, not that I really care. (Because I'm not fat. Wohoo! Lols, just finding this opportunity to praise myself..hahas)

P.S: Is bony shoulders bad to lie on? Hmm..guess not..

Going back to 30 August 2009(yes, I'm skipping here and there because I'm running out of time)

Hungry Ghost Festival
(7th Month of Lunar Calender)
Woke up early in the morning to prepare for the trip to pay our respects to my late grandfather and mother.

Revised on Physics: Transfer of Thermal Energy while parents were tidying up the goods to be put on sale in the shop.

That's pretty much the reason we were late. You see, we're supposed to go to Grandmother's house to bring her to the temple at 10:30AM but we only left our house AT 10:30 AM. Oh dear..

Well, no real damage was done. Phew..
--
Rain..Haiz..rain complicates stuff during such events... In addition to coming out with lots of bags to carry, you would need to hold an umbrella.
Anyway, I did not bother to use an umbrella(lazy to). Hope I don't catch a cold. :o

Unexpectedly, the temple is crowded. (Silly me, everyone's coming for the same reason as me)

Rain...crowd, what did I miss? :o

林金食
美泠
Forever Missed...

To my grandfather who could speak english. (:D So pro right?)
To my mother who had been very dear to me...
--
Ate lunch in the temple. (They no longer charge us $2...)

My father 'abandoned' me halfway. Zzzz...
He gave me two choices - Either take MRT home with Lera or hitch a ride with Qi Xian's Parents. Being lazy, I obviously chose to tag along with Qi Xian. Ha!

(Wonder why Simin's Father was laughing secretly at me...*Scratch Heard*)

Okay, so this is first time in Qi Xian's Parents' Car, I like their radio. Looks so cool! They have a GPS Navigator too. Woot! So stylish right? Hahas...

I can describe their atmosphere when they were bring Lera and I home in one word: Excited. LOL...

They accidentally took a wrong turn and thus activated the GPS navigator(and that's when the COOL part started) hahas.

It has the same voice as Bao Lin's sister's GPS Navigator.. O.o (Maybe the voices are copied many times over. Hahas)

Got home and did Chinese Composition, which is kind of overdue...before coming to blog. >=D

God! I swear, I skimmed through so many parts that I can't believe that I have actually related the entire day out! I'm sorry if you don't exactly understand(maybe because I cut out the personal parts. :D opps?). But yeah, like I said, I'm kind of in a rush so without further ado, bye bye and until next time! ;)

P.S: Thanks Grandmother for the Tau Sa Bing! Hee...And did I mention that one of my joss stick just cannot light up after numerous times??? Well it did, after much attempts....

0 comments:

Post a Comment