Post-Oral

Monday, August 24, 2009
Secret War Journal[24 August 2009]
Oral Skills Reloaded
Even though my "O" Levels English Language Oral Examination are over, I've found use for the knowledge learnt from Ms Tan's lessons.

I'm teaching them to Lera. Well, sort of. Hahas. Of course, she can't grasp the meaning of consonant endings yet but it think it helps.

She can read one entire book with minimal errors now! I'm so proud of her! I taught her to pause between commas too(and she is applying it, unless it's just coincidental that she's out of breath after every comma...:o)

I took care to praise her, hope she's motivated to continue the good effort! ;D
P.S: Leo's riding on as well, though I think Lera went a bit too fast for him to learn...

I'm amazed at children's memory. They're so good at remembering stuffs. Envious, yeah.

Sad to say, she got scolded by Dad later at night. She's kind of addicted to Television now, you see.

Counting down to my Prelim 3, roughly 3 days left to Prelim 3. Some would be wondering why I'm even online...

Can I say I'm stressed? Probably not, I doubt anyone would even believe that.

Lastly, I think Ms Tan's got an impression that I'm very talkative.(which is probably true..Hahas)

:o

Don't let her know that I said that! That will only confirm her impression!(whatever that means) Hahas!

Alright! I'm about to be off and continue my studies. Just for an update, I finally officially started on my Geography Revision(like finally?) which is 3 days away. A bit last minute but I'm like that. (Opps?)

I skimmed through Tourism and read through Industry. Hope that helped.

You know what this means? I did not follow my study plan(which was requested by the school) again. Oh well...Live and let learn...

Errata
My father made a mistake in the end, my younger sister did not miss her orientation day. It's actually on 21 Novmember 2009. Talk about Panic for a wrong cause...

0 comments:

Post a Comment