New Phone!

Monday, August 31, 2009
Secret War Journal[31 August 2009]
Wohoo! I got a new phone at last! The previous one was spoilt. (and had poor functions after mother traded with uncle..:o Hahas)

New Phone Model: SGH-F400

It's a music-player phone. :D
Somehow, I got a feeling this is only a temporary phone...:o But who cares. I shall enjoy it while it last. >=D

Tested the music, not bad quality. :D
Only problem with this phone is that I can't disable Internet. Ahh! Need to be careful or else parents would kill for bursting the phone bills. :p

Quality of Camera should be acceptable. Let your eyes be the judge:
New Phone!!

From Left: Leo, Lera, Leroy
New Phone!

From Left: Leo, Lera, Leroy

P.S: Yes, the background is the kitchen..Hahas...

Erm..wait, uh-oh, where's my contacts?!!!! Oh great....

Update: Someone asked for the picture of the phone so...

I provide a video instead...


And of course, the official walk-through cum Showcase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment