Secret War Journal[16 August 2009]

Sunday, August 16, 2009
Alright! Welcome back! Time really passes when you're busy.(Now, have I said that before? Hmm..)

First up is a event that occurred yesterday...
Extraordinary Lift Encounter!
Yep, it's the lift thingy again. But while the prior encounter touches on spookiness, this encounter is plain cool! (for me, that is)

This time, it involved the lift on the left! Here goes...

I was with my younger sister and I pressed the Lift Button as we're going down for lunch. (As in eating out.)
One lift was on Maintenance. What's surprising is that, it's that lift that came down for us...

I was like, "is this some sick joke"?

Before I jumped into conclusion, I looked at the other lift. It was not moving.

Oh great, why me?

When the lift arrived, I was expecting some lift repair workers inside, but it was empty.

Remember I said it was not spooky? Scratch that.

Nevertheless, I had no other options, we went in.
Obviously, my younger sister looks indifferent, she has no idea what's going on. Now could she?

It was a risk that could well end my life. But it was cool to be in a lift in maintenance, and it's lifting you too!
How cool is that? I mean, not many people ever could experience that.

I'm so proud I experienced that and nothing bad happened to us. ;)

Like I said, plain cool!

Prelims 2 Marks Pt2
Like I promised in the prior post, I'm going to share with you my pathetic results for Prelims 2.

  • L1R4 -> Same as Prelims 1 L1R5; 11
  • L1R5 -> 15
  • Poorest Subject -> Chemistry
  • Best Subject -> Probably E.Maths
  • Overall %(For best 7) -> 70%
Okay, on the bright side, the overall percentage wasn't so bad. I don't really want to comment on the results but yeah, in case you're wondering, I'm definitely not the third in class anymore.
I mean, if I get third, that would just mean that my class is really lousy, (which I hope isn't, duh?)

Anyway, it just means that I have to work harder for Prelims 3! Right!

National Day@9 August 2009
National Day for me this year is kind of boring.

But here's a memorable experience: The pledge Moment

And I'm proud to say that my family and I participated in it, even though my younger brother only joined in the middle of pledge.

But it felt so awkward, reciting the pledge at home. I think it's because my family never recited the pledged as one family before. So it felt...so strange.

And I totally missed the aircraft performance. What a pity.

Despite that, we had durians on that day. Mmm! It had been some time since I 'mass eat' durians. :D

Primary One Registration 2009
Next year, my younger Sister would be going to a Primary School to start her first formal education.
Unfortunately, since we're new to Sengkang, the process is rather messed up.

For starter's, we wanted her to enter the Nearest(and the best around here) primary school, which was Nan Chiau Primary School. Sadly, due to overwhelming response, the places were left to luck...through balloting. Obviously, my younger sister did not qualify for a place there.

Next up, we applied for Anchor Green Primary School(never heard of this school until two days ago).
As of yesterday, there were overwhelming applies for that school too. Shocking, yes. It's all left to fate once more, whether my younger sister enters that school will be up to god's will. I have no comments on that matter.

Opps, I ran out of time. But rest assured, next week I'll be talking about my results for "O" Levels Chinese and how my English Oral went. Like always, wish me luck!

P.S: Boy, I'm very nervous about Oral!

0 comments:

Post a Comment