Post A Levels Wishlist w/ Comments

Sunday, December 4, 2011
Secret War Journal[December 2011 - March 2011]
  1. Complete IDA Internship
  2. Pass NAPFA
  3. Buy a pair of Leather Shoes
  4. Buy a pair of Vans Shoes
  5. Play one match of Starcraft 2 FFA with friends
  6. Play one match of Starcraft 2 Team battle with friends
  7. Read "Economics in Public Policies"
  8. Read "Dance with Dragons"
  9. Pay Respect to/Visit Mum
  10. Visit Grandparents-in-law
  11. Score well for A Levels

Updated 8 April 2012
Score: 8/11

Oh well, I could say it is not too bad. While it is sad that I was not able to read finish the Economics book, I had fun reading it. Most of the stuff above had already been covered in other posts so I shall not repeat.

I am quite glad that I was able to play a few rounds of Starcraft 2 with like-minded people. It was really a lot of fun. Sadly, I no longer have the privilege to play them now. No matter, I will play again some time in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment