Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Saturday, July 9, 2011
Secret War Journal[9 July 2011]
This is going to be a short post!
 This week's Jie Sheng's Birthday!

To celebrate, we sorta planned to go watch Transformers!

But since school just started and things were very hectic at that time, only Johnston, Jie Sheng and I could make it for the movie.

Yes, it's sad but that won't stop us from watching the movie! :)
--
Alright, for the benefit of those who had not read up any reviews for this movie yet.

Some movie reviews blasted this movie for being senseless and being a movie meant for males.

Well, having watched the movie, I can't exactly blame them though I think it was a bit of a overkill by them.

Yes, the opening scene is really... excessive. The introduction of the actress who replaced Megan Fox was seriously achieved with too much fanfare.

That aside, Transformers is without doubt, the most action-packed movie of the year (until I found another in the remaining half of the year though I seriously doubt it because I will lack the time to watch that many movies for the rest of the year.)
I believe it is as action-packed as the previous two movies.

One should, however, also do note that some reviewers also commented that the action scenes are so much, it's hurting to the eyes. That is debatable.
If you are not a big fan of action movies, this is definitely not the one for you.

I would say this is a movie ticket well-spent. Rare from me. :)

"Just living is not enough.  One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."  ~Hans Christian Anderson

0 comments:

Post a Comment