Secret Base and Summer Anime

Sunday, July 17, 2011
Secret War Journal[16 July 2011]
I had been really busy lately, hardly unexpected with my National Examinations nearing. Thus, I apologise for the abrupt short posts recently here. (I would try to keep short posts only on my mobile blog but sometimes I can't help it). This post would also be a relatively short post because I am still working on another post. That would be long, I assure you. (It is taking a long time to type all of them out, hahas!)

Anyways, Summer Animes started airing last week and I only got the time to check out some of the anime series aired this season only recently.

This song was the highest rated song among anime-watchers when I checked the last time. The lyrics are rather touching. Enjoy!


So far, I decided to watch only about 1 or 2 anime shows this season. Mainly due to my busy schedule recently and partly due to not many of them catches my eye. Hahas.

One of them would be Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi. You could try watching them as well, it seems promising thus far. The plot revolves around the main character and a vampire. :)

--
Another anime that seems one of the most promising so far, in terms of art, would be Dantalian no Shoka. Here is its PV!


0 comments:

Post a Comment