TM: Symposiums and NRP

Saturday, April 16, 2011
Secret War Journal[16 April 2011][TM Session#6]
Ah, how fast time passes. Today is the last session for Talent Management for this term.

Over the past 3 weeks, we discussed serious issues regarding Singapore and current affairs and had a intellectual discussion on them. This is the tradition of TM, sessions are set aside to discuss current affairs and solutions to them.

In addition, groups are tasked to present their findings before each discussion in the form of presentations like a Symposiums of sorts.

My team members are:
  1. Chun Hong
  2. Yonson
  3. Tian Hoe
  4. Stephanie
  5. Vanessa
Really liked how we managed to set aside time to do it despite our busy schedules. Hahas, the presentation is rushed but it's good job nevertheless. ;)

NRP Symposium
Alright, the other I wish to inform you people would be the NRP Symbosium!

Hmm, actually I think I posted about that already. (Had to go recall if I did) *Shrug* Hahas!

Well, then I shall announce the results instead! :)

I'm proud to tell you guys I got Gold! :)
All those hard work paid off. I couldn't had done it without the help of my supervisor Assoc.Prof Ma and my partner Jesse Tang. Thanks! ^^


Wore blazer on that day. ^^
As the picture above indicated, there were three student presentation shown on that day to everyone, including the 2011 NRP Participants. One was really nice. It was the mod of the Guitar Hero guitar controller to a educational game. It was really amazing and I learnt something new that day day. I learnt that it's possible to mod any console controller with a program as long as it can recognise the button commands. It's like a remote control. After that, you can specify what each command does in your program and bam! You made a simple console game. Wow!

Finally, congratulations to all award winners! :)
Award Ceremony Group Photo
Award Ceremony Group Photo

"Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself, and yourself alone the question. … Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good. If it doesn’t, it is of no use." — Don Juan

0 comments:

Post a Comment