Rivieria: The Promised Land

Sunday, October 24, 2010
Secret War Journal[24 October 2010]
Before I begin, let's sidetrack abit.This week can be described in one word, PW. Life's a misery right now. I can't wait for OP to be over and forget such a subject actually exist. Seriously.

Anyway, I got bored and made a pun from a physics formula. ^^

Ok, to get some part of life back before school totally rob them all. I started playing a GBA game(I know it's old but it's fun!) called Riviera: The Promised Land

It's a RPG game similar to Final Fantasy. What attracted me to the game is the 'Overdrive' combat system. :)

You play as Ein, the Grim Angel which is the male in the picture. You will try to save the world with the help of your friends. (Note, I cut the storyline by a lot so if it sounds boring, it's not!)

I like Fia, the green hair girl in the picture. But you know what's the sad thing. My GBA never show the special Fia ending! Ahhhhh! Why are they so evil to me!

Supposedly, you get the special ending when she's the closest to you among your friends. I know Fia is in my game because when you fight the final boss, he will kill the girl closest to you. So why didn't I get the special ending?! Ahhh!! (Sorry, I'm just crazily wondering why my efforts was rewarded. LOL)

I went to youtube to look for the video since I didn't get it. *Grumble*

I realise after the video that the Fia ending was one of the hardest to get. But Fia was the closest to Ein! Why! T.T

In the video above, Ein stay behind with Fia in the village and live happily ever after. My GBA ending shown to me was that Ein returned to Asgard. Nooo! Totally different! T.T
The closest to the video would be Fia blushing when talking about Ein. Ahhhh, wasted. XD

Nevermind, I thrashed the final boss in three rounds. Mwuhaha, half-lived him in the first turn. That's for Fia! ROFL.
Wonder why my friend couldn't even defeat the third final boss then, he kept re-trying while I won that guy at the first try. ^^

The game is weird in the sense that I can't tell whether the character is a male or female. I thought Ledah, another grim angel was a female when he's a male. =.=

Then malice looked like a male but she's a female. What the...

Finally, the final boss is even worse, it's a male and a female merged together so I have not idea what gender it is. It has a male voice but have long hair so what gender is it?! *Going crazy*

Ok, before you people say Leroy is crazy, I better end off this post.

What if I'm crazy?
You're wrong.
I'm not crazy? ^^
You're wrong about the 'if' part.
=.=|||

0 comments:

Post a Comment