MLS

Sunday, October 31, 2010
Secret War Journal[31 October 2010]
Rather pissed now.

Just spend the entire afternoon and night, and early morning to InR.

Now have minor bleeding at the forehead, hand pain and blurring of vision. Seirously WTF.
(and I taste blood at my throat too, must be due to spamming of vulgarities.)

Still have many things that needs to be done by this week. All thanks to InR, I'm rushing like some mad cow for the other assignments. Who InR think it is? Demanding that we allocate full-time to you. !@#$

Anyway, A Levels Chinese is coming(P.S: I typing without looking at the screen because I can't see the words already, vision blurring. So sorry if I mis-type anything. O.o). I guess my mood this weekend is rather bad is because of that. I really hate that subject.


Random, but I now have headache too. !@#$ Stupid InR..

Anyway, I think due to the fact that Chinese is on tis coming Monday, simple things can make me mad. I mean InR is supposedly the easiest component of PW yet I'm losing my anger over it even though the rest I did not. Screw Chinese. Screw PW. Screw it. Screw him. Screw her. Screw you. Screw me. Screw everyone.

Did I mention I'm in a bad mood? Probably not. Don't expect me to be in any better mood because it has been rising since yesterday and has not resided.

I suck at OP. Oh by the way, if you have no clue what is PW, InR, and OP, just ignore this freaking post. I'm not in a mood to explain it. It would take the best of one's mood to describe it and it would totally kill that joyful mood. So I guess you get the rough idea.

Hardly practised for  OP so far, and it's coming the week after Chinese. Why is Chinese placed in the middle of nowhere? Why is Chinese even tested? No freaking clue.

I never revise for Chinese. Not that I care but I try to revise tomorrow though it's very unlikely now since InR just ruined my weekend. (Gee, thanks)
I don't know but either it's the school's fault for 'making' us work on PW full-time or the ministry's fault for putting Chinese before OP. Madness. I doubt those people up there (no, not heaven silly, not that high up) even care if we suffer. They're not affected anyway, they still get paid. Life goes on.

Meanwhile, we suffer. No one cares. No one ever did. !@#$


Unto this world, shall there be darkness.
When we were first born, there was darkness.
Trapped in a unknown land, our first emotion was fear.
Saved by our mother who brought life, explaining why our bond is so strong.
For when we were born, there was only darkness and fear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment