Yin Yang

Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Secret War Journal[8 September 2010]
On the bright side of life,
I have friends for every occasion,
I have friends who are willing to go crazy and high with me,
I have friends who are willing to go serious together,
I have friends who are willing to go through the obstacles together,
I have friends who are willing to help me out in difficult times,
I have friends who are willing to hear me out when I'm down,
I have friends who are willing to take effort to cheer me up,
But that's only one side of the story...

On the dark side of life,
I may never will know who are my true friends,
I may have friends who will betray at the slightest turn,
I may have friends who will badmouth me at the slightest chance,
I may have friends who only pretend to be friendly but truly otherwise,
I may have friends who will sell me out for reasons unknown,
I may have friends who will give ill advice to guide my ruin,
I may have friends who can't wait to be rid of me,
But that's only one side of the story...

Whatever the outcome, thanks for being there...

0 comments:

Post a Comment