Lied for Simplicity

Sunday, September 19, 2010
Secret War Journal[19 September 2010]
You asked if I was an atheist. I replied yes.

I am actually a Polytheist but few people use this term in Singapore.

I believe in God(s). I do, but my past and circumstances has left me to be in the same category as what Singaporeans call "Free-Thinkers". Being a free-thinker doesn't mean you don't believe in God. It's a very complicated term that's hard to explain.






So it turns out I still lie, despite my commitment not to. This situation was a stupid reason to lie but it was because of my laziness to explain and just wish certain things to be forgotten. Some past are meant to be past. I guess.


I remember my commitments, my promises, my vows, what I ask for is God's forgiveness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment