Recovering

Saturday, October 10, 2009
Secret War Journal[10 October 2009]
Finally went to a doctor today.

Wasted lots of my time in the clinic because I was not aware that I need to take a queue number. (Yeah, stupid me...)

Hey, it's been a long time since I went to a clinic!

Anyway, the time I spent consulting with the doctor is very short compared to the waiting time I experienced.

:p, which means that my condition isn't very serious.

But 5 packets of pills! Ahhh!

But I have to thank the doctor though, I forgot to mention that I have swelled throat but she realised it anyway. ;)

So efficient but so costly. T.T

Thank god my father offered to sponsor me (or else I would not even consider visiting an doctor :o)
So yeah, here I am, trying to do Physics since Mr Goh is forcing us(or demanding) that we finish the TYS by Monday.

And guess what? Thursday was the very first day I touched that book. So yay, I'm so screwed on Monday.

Did I mention right now I have no mood to write anything in pen (or pencil)?

I can stand reading now but I have to do Physics. It's so sickening!

Ahhh!!! *(cries of anguish)*

I think I would continue finishing the book tomorrow. Until then, I reach some notes for Revisions. That's less taxing on my feverish brain.
P.S: Record Low body temperature for the past three days! It's 37.4 degrees Celsius now! Wohoo! Many thanks to the medicine prescribed by the doctor! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment