Secret War Journal[8 March 2009]

Sunday, March 8, 2009
A week gone and the Common Test's Over! Wopee!

Joy, Relief and lastly Disappointment.

Yep, yep, disappointment. I did not maintain my L1R5

My L1R5 for CA1 went from 11 to roughly 13.

Why? Why?

My Chemistry dropped like a stone. Thank God I'm passing, still.

I was hoping that my L1R5 improved to 9 because my English improved lots. Haiz, who could have known that my Amaths and Chemistry will not be maintained.

Here are the results so far I got back from the teachers this week:
  1. English -> 27/50
  2. Chinese -> 26.5/70
  3. Maths -> 94/100
  4. A.Maths -> 70/100
  5. Chemistry -> 28/50
  6. Physics -> 40/50
  7. Social Studies -> 20/25
  8. History -> Not Back
  9. Geography -> Not bad

And worst, after combining with several tests, I have:
  1. English -> B3*
  2. Chinese -> Fail(I don't care)
  3. Maths -> A1
  4. A.Maths -> B3 (3A2 + 1 fail = B3? OMG!)
  5. Chemistry -> B4 (T.T)
  6. Physics -> A1
  7. Combined Humans. -> A1*
  8. Geography -> ? (I don't care)
L1R5 = 13*

Oh well, that means I have to buck up for the next term. Hopefully, time is on my side.

Meanwhile, I found out something interesting. It turns out that the day that my parents were married coincides on my stepmother's birthday. Wow!

Is this fate? I wonder...

And I swear, something is rather weird these days. Now it is with machines. It's like as if there is some sort of EMP field being set up in Singapore or something. Everything is malfunctioning.

John's Laptop is shutting down abruptly for no reason just after switching on the laptop.
John's Phone going from full battery to a flat battery in 15 minutes.
The next day, my phone went from full battery to 1/3 battery in 3 seconds.

Something is way wrong somewhere and I can't fix it!!!

Back to about school, nothing much is happening anymore, it is getting boring in class. Okay, maybe because we are getting a tiny bit too busy to enjoy ourselves.

Oh well.

That reminds me, I'm going to kill Christopher (Lim not Widjaya) for spreading rumours of me having stead to my inner friends' circle(aka primary school friends)

I swear man, I have enough people telling me that Christopher told them that I have a stead during the Class 6/6 BBQ. =.=

And the pattern just keep going. Christopher tells Keller, Keller tell Marcus and now 6/5 going to know sooner or later.

Marcus, don't spread.

Now Johnston, being 6/6, knows too, thank god he doesn't care because he knows it's false :D

Guys, that means it's false because (duh?) it's false. I mean, I would not be that selfish to not tell you guys, right? (don't say yes..lol)

Note to Christopher Widjaya: You told Jian An =.= But I believe the other Christopher told you during 6/6 gathering too right? The chris I mentioned in my MSN PM is referring to him, not you...so don't scold me for scolding you(because I was not scolding you. lol)

Sheesh, that done and everything, I planning a revenge on Christopher. Hahas...

Meanwhile, because john's laptop has some technical fault, we end up watching videos throughout the night to midnight.

If you're curious, we're watching parodies. Yeah. We love laughter. ;)

CCA on Friday was sort of boring. We, seniors are slacking with me sometimes, out of boredom, go check out what my juniors are doing and helping them with their project.

And there was a period of time, Rena(the future ICC Chairman after I step down) go play the recently-popular horror game, "Hotel 626".

This made the whole club gather and play. Hahs.
I'm so glad no teacher spotted us or else the whole club is toasted. (I mean, me as Chairman and other seniors playing with them? God...)

Keller and Qi Xiang went to play "Need for Madness", man they must be really bored. LOL.

Hey, as a final note, John recently introduced to a new game. It is a war-chess game so depends on your interest.

Here's the link(you can use your Runescape account): http://www.funorb.com/info.ws?game=armiesofgielinor

0 comments:

Post a Comment