Secret War Journal[27 March 2009]

Friday, March 27, 2009
Today's Sports day!

For my school that is, hahas.

Many things happened today. What an eventful day! :)

First up, my super-overdue english oral research project assignment. I finally handed in to Ms Tan today. Okay, I stand corrected, Siew Yan helped me hand in my holiday assignment.

Speaking of which, I must really thank Siew Yan!

Background Information:
Last night, the day before the school's sport meet cum sports day, I finally completed my 1050+ words english holiday assignment. It took me around 3 hours to complete. Besides that, Johnston have been a great friend, keeping me accompany while I do my holiday assignment. He also bear with my vulgarities that sprouted out from my mouth when I found that my printer malfunctioned and when I got very frustrated after knowing how late it was already and tomorrow I had to report to the stadium early in the morning.

Due to the fact that my printer was spoiled, I went to ask Siew Yan to help me print. She was really nice to help me print! Really thank you!. In your debt. LOLs.
Of course, I also returned the favour, though it cannot be equal to the help she provided. (she really indirectly saved my life)
I helped her convert cynthia's oral softcopy file to something that her computer can recognise. Hahas, cynthia's Microsoft Word is too advanced(le lah), so many people cannot read her file. :p

Okay, maybe it's just us(majority of us) who is still primitive and have not upgraded to the latest Mircosoft Office.

Well, enough of that, let's go back to the topic of today's Sports Meet.

I'm in green House and Green House WON!!! Wohoo!!!

Here's some pictures we took:


The pictures above showcase a teacher called Mr.Krishnan!

He got 'decorated' with green hair. So that's how he looks like when he dyes his hair green. Teehee!
But he got rather irrated later so the green strands of 'hair' was removed. :p
Green House Area in NCHS Sports Meet 2009
I'm in there somewhere~!!!
I should be around the top left hand corner. That semi-dark aura area. HAHs..:)

NCHS Sports Meet 2009 Teacher Novelty Race
Mr.Lim(left) our PE teacher and Mr.Goh participating in our school's Novelty race. =]

On a side story, our class was the one who brought plenty of snacks, with me and Chris also providing a big packet of potato chips.
So we had a hearty breakfast in unhealthy way. HAHs...

And Chris and I did some silly stuffs. For example, we went to drink the Teacher's Orange Juice Drink Supply without knowing. I really thought it was for the entire school's consumption!
No wonder so few students were drinking Orange Juice...=.-

Not to mention, cynthia and wei ting was like asking us to help them to bring orange juice for them. Wei Ting actually want us to help her friend bring too. How can 2 people bring up 12+ cups? So in the end, Chris and I only brought up 4 cups.

4 cups for Chris, Cynthia, Wei Ting and of course, myself. ;)

Of course, when we went for second round then a teacher told us it was for teachers. (oops?)


That aside, I was under siege for the entire day after I called Johnston, when I was really bored and just called John to chat though Chris interupted me and I had to hang up, i was attack by roughly three girls and two boys.

Hahas...maybe 4 girls.

Main Attackers -> Cynthia and Weiting

Surprisingly, Bao Lin was pretty preoccupied with juggling a shaker used for cheering and so did not play a major role in 'attacking' me. :p

Well anyway, our seating arrangement was not very good, half the time, I can't exactly see what is going in the stadium.
Lesson Learnt: Do not sit at corners of the stadium. Hahas.

I sound high but tone can be deceiving because I am actually feel kind of sad. This is because I have watched many touching endings/episodes of anime this week.

Toradora's ending was funny and touching at the same time, I really felt like crying.

Aside from that, after I came back from the Sports Day, I played with Johnston.

His school had a e-learning day today so he need not go to school either.

Well, this post is getting too long so I will end off here.

I'm sorry if I did not cover the Sports Day in great detail, I getting bored talking about it. (HAHs)

0 comments:

Post a Comment