Secret War Journal[22 Feb 2009]

Sunday, February 22, 2009
Give it up Mov Poster
Just Kidding about the poster. Don't believe what it says, okay? Don't feel despair. :D

I thought this was a nice way to start a post, maybe I'm wrong. Hahas.

The reason for me to post this partly due to the fact that sometimes I wonder if I should drop my pure sciences...

Yesterday, I had Science Practical Assessment[SPA] for my Physics. I have to come back to school on a Saturday. Can you imagine that? Life is so sad...lols.

I feel no confidence with the latest SPA because I got a feeling that I screwed up totally for it.

Haiz...I have decided that if I really screw up for my SPA, I going to drop my pure sciences. But here comes my problem.

I used to use my both sciences and both maths for L1R5 and things have not been going well which makes me very worried if my Pure Sciences are dropped, combining into a simpler science subject.

And I will need to use either Geography or chinese as my last subject for L1R5. My Chinese is weak, so is my Geography.

Any advice here?

Let's not talk about that.

This week have been business as usual, still getting irritated by my classmates' attitudes.
Still, hate is too strong a word to describe it. I think dislike will be better. LOLs...do I sound emo?

Let's talk about other stuffs.

My Grandmother came to my house to stay for 3 days!


Yesterday, my relatives came to my house, mainly because my grandmother's here.

Seriously, Qi Xian and Tze Yu is weird. They kept talking to a robot in MSN. Wonder what's the hype about...

Yuki seemed passive that day. Maybe because I did not patronise the living room at all. Hahas...

And Tze Yu looked through my class photos! Thank god, she did not manage to see my primary school for P4. Things would be weird then.

She kept insisting that I was cuter when I was in K2~P3 =,=

Where does everybody say that? Personally, I think I look weird when I was younger. I was like er... weird. Yeah. LOLS....

Maybe that's why I don't like staring at my old pictures. But hey, I like my photos with my mother. Simply, that is a scene I cannot re-create. Life cannot be given again, only taken. Life is so unfair, huh?

Think again, if life cannot be given again simply to prevent overpopulation. See? I'm applying geography skills. Hahas.

Now, to current news. :p

Today, my stepmother is going to fly! To her hometown. LOLs...I'm being lame.

Okay, serious, my stepmother and my younger brother is going to China. My father going later. Leaving me alone with my sister but my younger sister will going to taken care of by my aunt. So that leaves home alone for a week, I think from unreliable sources.

Hm..for now I have to help my aunt fetch my sister on Mondays, Tuesday not confirmed. Same Rountine, huh?

That means, I have to bring my younger sister to Ponggol and back to home. Waste of Time!!!
But my father say, at night then bring to my aunt's house, because it saves time(my dad can use his car)

But to be frank with you, I only mind this waste of time thingy for two weeks. Because the first two weeks, I have exams. So yeah. After that, I don't really mind going to and fro Sengkang to Ponggol.

Oh well, I have no pictures of the airports because I did not go with my dad to send her off to the airport. I bade farewell at the carpark.

Meanwhile, I'm still worried for my A.Maths and Chemistry....

As I said earlier, next week onwards, I have exams until two weeks later, so you know when's the next post will be out, huh? *Hint* *Hint* ;)

Hobey ho, let's go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment