Secret War Journal[15 Feb 2009]

Sunday, February 15, 2009
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Okay, so I'm a bit late at wishing you guys this. I was busy on that day and days before. Sincere Apologies.
And no my blog is not dead yet! Woot! LOL.

Many things have changed since last time I posted here.
However, I can't say things are getting better.
But yeah, there had been a slight improvement. Probably because I just talked with you guys(my good friends! :D)

Anyway, I just got back my Physics Paper on Friday. I got 23/25. One mark gone for carelessness and one mark for a special question that no one in class knew how to do. Oh well, now we do. :D

God, I'm starting to sound cheerful here. But that's a good thing right?

Anyway, Valentine's Day is sort of boring. Nothing much happen except the fact that I spent a lot of money...on food.

WOW?

Morning was really a bit awkward for me, a lot of my classmates brought candies and chocolates for the entire class.
I feel kind of bad that I did not buy. Not that I intended to buy, in the first place.(Marcus, you guessed right.)

I can't believe Marcus bought for his class AND CCA. Wonder how much he spent...*ponders*


But some people got alot. (like cynthia and bao lin ==)

Anyway, after lessons in school(lessons at Valentine's Day...the horror..), Jing Ting, Lai Yin, Jie Sheng, and I went for lunch. This is the reason why I spent so much on lunch.

Not going to talk what happen during lunch or before lunch.
That's my private life.

Last thing before I go,(i'm now a busy person. So sorry!), our class's timetable is going to change, again....haiz....

0 comments:

Post a Comment