Last of 2009

Saturday, January 9, 2010
Secret War Journal[31 December 2009]
So distracted by so many things lately that I just could not find time to blog! Oh my god!

Today, close to a New Year, I was chatting with Marcus.

I think it was the first time that I had spent the night, counting down to a new year with a close friend (Best Friend as Marcus would call it)
So sorry that I still keep on to "One Best Friend" ideology ever since I was told so by my Student Care Teachers. (See? I do remember some of their teachings. ;)

Well, don't worry, my other best friends, you're simply called my Inner Circle Friends. :D (As if you don't know that already...)
--
Anyway, that night, we shared some of our secondary school life and recall our primary school experiences.(which we have been doing of late)

I bet the readers must be groaning, "Oh man! Not again! Leroy's talking about his primary school history again!"

Hahas! Opps? But seriously, if you went through as I had did, you will no doubt understand why I really enjoyed my days at my primary school.

What fun then! :D

Yes, there were regrets but there were also lots of joy there. I mean, then was when I actually looked forward to school. (Which is so rare. Hahas!)
--
*Sigh* How treacherous our lives had become...

To quote someone: "Life is like a stage"

So true...so true...
--
It's been some time since I went back to Primary School. (Not thanks to my late dismissal from Secondary School :@)

I heard that Ms Yeo is married now. Wow! What had I missed? Hahas!
--
Well, on that night, I came to one conclusion: When you tasted one of the best, everything else seemed bad.

Ha.

Now ain't you glad I'm an optimist. ;)

P.S: This post is so badly written that I almost wanted to delete this. I really omitted many stuffs as Marcus would be able to tell. Everything here is so...superficial. :p
--
Well, I must go celebrate because I finally reach year 2010 on the other side!

HAPPY NEW YEAR guys! Though a bit late. (As Always. Hahas.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment