Last day before School

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Secret War Journal[27 January 2009]
Nope, this post is not about MJC OPen House, will talk about it real soon. Sorry about the delay!

Tomorrow's School. O.o

And today's the day we know what school we are posted to. (rush Rush!)

I am posted to Meridian JC.

As is Johnston
As is Marcus
As is Jackie
As is Darian
As is Siew Yan
As is Bao Lin
As is Cynthia
As is Lai Yin
As is Clarissa
As is Eunice
As is Jia Xin
As is Zhi Ping
As is Cheryl

Keller ended up at TJC.

:) :)

So how was my holidays
In a way, great!

Most of my goals for this holiday was pretty much fulfilled.

13 out of 17, in fact. See Wishlist

Woots.

Met quite a few times with my 'ld good pals. Only pity was that I missed the stayover because I had to take care of siblings. T.T

LOL.

School's going to start and we're all back in the same school. Wonder what's going to happen there though.

A year of happenings?
A year of fun?
A year of happiness?

Maybe. (I didn't say Perhaps! >=D)

Of course, let us all aim for good grades for A Levels (as Always)

Speaking of which, I will need to write a list of goals I want to achieve for the next two years...=]

Another Personality Quiz
This is becoming weekly, which would likely continue as long as I read the same papers. :p
Credits to My Paper. As always.

So sorry to readers who can't read Chinese Again.

Thinking Question

My answer was C.

Thinking Answers

Those posted to Meridian JC, come look for us at General Office tomorrow! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment