Brotherarms Meeting 2010

Thursday, January 14, 2010
Secret War Journal[12 January 2010]
First meeting for the Brotherarms(in 2010) and the fastest in history. Hahas.

Today I have the time to post this is because my project IWPR is officially BETA with completion of Phase One so I am now back to the Design Phase which gives me time to blog while I'm on the computer. ;)

Oh, in case you're wondering, I haven't forgot about the Temasek Junior College Open House

Starbucks. Mmm!

Met with Marcus, as usual, at the now empty DeliFrance lot in Compass Point. (Yes, it's really empty there now. LOL.)

Treated Marcus to Starbucks (sort of)
Had Latte while Marcus had Green Tea.

Forgot to return him books (like totally forgotten about it until he was talking about the books?)
Opps?

Now's a good time to share how the Brotherhood scored for this national examinations. (some not listed):
Jackie -- 7
Marcus -- 9
Jia Xing -- 14
Zhi Wen -- 11
Yong Ming -- 12

All scores are raw. (serve hot please. ROFL)

After Starbucks, I went to deposit money and top-up my EZ-Link Card. I used the Ticket Office which was extremely rare for me to do so. (We were running late, okay?!)

I still believe the Customer Service Counter is still faster. XD

Oh well, Marcus still haven't finish his Green Tea. (Okay, sort of.)

Now we have one problem -- We can't bring in drinks onto the bus.

Did I mention there were no dustbins in sight? Zzz *Rolls Eyes* *Hint* *Hint*

Bus 83 arrived. Uh-oh. Thankfully, as usual, it would stop to change driver which gives me time...
to run to the nearest Dustbin(which was outside of the Bus Interchange and back.

I like the expression on Marcus' Face when the Bus 83 arrived and he was trying to get out of the queue because I hadn't came back/ (Actually I was walking back, but still ran back in the end)

All the same, it's comical to watch Marcus' reaction there. :p

(To Marcus: Don't kill me for this! :p)

Drinks, Food, Decisions. Mmm!
As we were walking, we heard a voice from afar.

Some Random Person(hah! Don't want to kill the fun here :D) : Marcus!.....Leroy!...
*Me looking around* (In thought): Where are you?

Found him.

Leroy: Oh, hi Jackie! Why are you waving to us half-naked! ROFL?!
Jackie: Changing!

You know, despite knowing that Jackie lives somewhere below the 10th Storey, I started searching from the Roof. (Yeah, I am an idiot.)
--
Reached Jackie's House.

Marcus: Must Happy.Happy.Happy.
Leroy: LOL...You are crazy.
*Jackie arrives....half-naked*
Leroy: Wa, you change so long still half-naked.
*Jackie gave a reason which I forgot was what. LOL. I think it was something about him changing still. :p*

First time, okay not the first, we're earlier than Jia Xing. Woots!
Zhi Wen not coming, he was going to attend Nan Yang Junior College. (Aww....)

Oh well.

Jackie's Mother came after we greeted her to serves us drinks. Felt kind of bad when that happens.
(Jackie's Mother was not feeling well)

But Jackie's Mother, being a good host, did not rest despite us advising her to rest. She prepared snacks and stufs. Maybe we had organised this meeting on a wrong day?

How can we let someone who is not feeling well to overwork herself, so we tried not to trouble her too much.

Having said that, we(actually Jackie) ordered pizza since Jackie's mother should be resting, not cooking.
Jackie is such a good boy! *Hint* *Hint* LOL!

Jackie's mother provided many insights of how JC works and the subjects.
--
In the end, most of us there decided to go for TJC. I need to push for it since my grades is not that good.
Jia Xing is not joining us as he's planning to go polytechnic. :o
--
This funny thing happened when we were in a conference.

*Marcus was using his Iphone*
*Jackie's phone started to have lots of SMSes, one after one*
Jackie: Eh, Marcus!
Marcus: Not me! My Iphone cannot send SMSes so fast!
Leroy: lol?

It turned out to be Zhi Wen.

Msg#1: Which JC you going
Blah Blah Blah...
Msg#?: Eh, why you nvr repsond?
Msg#?: Oi, repsond leh

Or something like that, you get the message.

Jackie did not even have the time to reply! The SMSes so fast!

So in revenge, Jia Xing, Marcus, Jackie spam Zhi Wen. LOL! (I do not have unlimited SMS and I did not bring phone..Lazy...:p)

Guess, that was the fun part. Hahas.
--
After that, we got bored and played card games.

Played Cheat, Go! Fish and Tie-Dee(however u spell it)
--
Went home.

BTW, Jackie started GP tuition. So fast! Gahh...Not that I'm going to have tuition anyway...

0 comments:

Post a Comment