Paying Respects to Mum

Monday, December 21, 2009
Secret War Journal[20 December 2009]
Today, I woke up sorta later than usual since my work won't start so early.

While waiting for my parents to get ready to go to the temple to meet up with our relatives, I was trying to finish this trilogy.

From Amazon.comFrom Amazon.com

It's a book based mainly on Norse Mythology and Runes(WOo la la!). Sorry, I'm a big fan of magic. :p

On the last book, which is the third book, there is a guide to the Runes used in this trilogy.

The only defect, I believe, would be that the book uses some french which were not translated by the author, which leaves you confused as to what was the conversation about. So you might arm yourself with a translator when you this book. :p (Kidding! French were only used sparingly. You could still understand the story without knowing French.)
--
This time, my family is way late, the last(in fact), to arrive and all the praying were already done. =.=

Oh well, it's not like I wanted to be late(my family's good at this, hopefully not me. :)

Paid my respects to my grandfather and mother.

P.S: My family kind of anti-social that day, they sort of avoided contact with the relatives, very emo-ish, like sitting in one isolated corner or something. Brr...
--
After that, I went off with Aunt to start work! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment