Bodyguards and Assassins

Thursday, December 24, 2009
Secret War Journal[22 December 2009]
Wee...finally have time to blog again!

This Tuesday, I finally have an outing with friends since god-knows-when. (Probably since 2 weeks ago...T.T)

On that day, I did not work so I was basically using the computer since I read finish the newspaper and read finish all the storybooks that I borrowed (you know, the one about the runes).

The original plan was to meet at 2pm at Plaza Singapura with Johnston, Keller, Darian, Dalton, and Samuel. Trevor could not make it. (Sad Sad)

Plans...
Oh well(as I always say..hahas), as I was saying, that was the original plan, in the end, I met up with Johnston around lunch time to look for a job that Keller got -- Suki Sushi Restaurant.

Supposedly, it was located at Hougang Mall which was near the MRT Station.

When we were entering the Hougang Mall, we chanced upon a boy asking for donations to a (unknown) charity. The Minimum donation was $10. (I'm going to be broke...) Since it was so expensive, John and I shared the cost of donating.

After donating, this conversation took place:
Leroy: You know, I'm very scared it was a bogus charity.
Johnston: (Laughs) Yeah
Leroy: Reminds me of the video "What to do when you're bored this Christmas -- Ask people to donate to bogus Charity"
Both: (Laughs)

Well, we definitely hope not!(Though I'm afraid we may well never know. ;) I mean, we want the money we donated to at least benefit someone(as is the purpose of Charity, in the first place.)
--
Back to the main point, we could not find the Sushi Restaurant called "Suki Sushi" but "Ichiban Sushi".

Opps?

Now, either we got scammed or we went to the wrong place. Hahas.

Anyway, since we already came we tried our luck at that restaurant and applied for a job. ;)

Back.
Hoho. Guess what? When we were heading back to MRT Station, we met Keller on pure coincidence (he was supposed to meet us at Plaza Singapura). Immediately, we asked him where the Restaurant and walaa! We were in the wrong place. LOL!

Nevermind. Now towards Plaza Singapura!

The Movie
Erm...let just say the majority of us says it's not really nice. We should had watched Avatar(if it wasn't thanks to my father and my stepmother, we could had. >|)

Thankfully, the humour used in the movie made the movie watch-able in general.

But not really worth your $6.50 for the movie tickets.

After the movie, I need to head off towards home immediately so I can't exactly say this is a outing, more like a brief gathering or something.(no thanks again to my father and stepmother)

0 comments:

Post a Comment