Job Hunt 2009

Thursday, December 17, 2009
Secret War Journal[8 December 2009]
Boo! Guess what. I intended to post last Sunday but I ran out of time. (you know, I got sidetracked and then blah, blah, blah...)

Anyway, let's get this thing up and running...

We all overslept...
Hahas! Can you believe that?

We planned to meet early in the morning because I need to be at home by 5 so as to fetch my younger brother from School.(..Haiz...)


When I woke up, I knew at once I was going to be late. So I rushed to the meeting area...

Johnston was nowhere to be found!

GASP!

Okay...you know what's the first thought that came to me?

"Okay....I got a feeling I heard the wrong location to meet at..."

CRAP...so I thought. But hey, there was a possibility that Johnston was late(but never this late because it's almost half an hour past the meeting time!)...so I pondered whether I should head towards another possible meeting location. (At this moment, I regretted exiting the MRT station, which meant that I paid the fare. AHH!!!)

Then another train of thought came, "What if I was so late that Johnston went ahead...Oh great..."

So there I was struggling with my feeble mind in agony(okay, virtually)..when Johnston arrived.

Thank the gods!

Turns out that Johnston overslept too..Hahas!

Since both of us overslept, we had not had breakfast, Johnston didn't feel hungry so only I bought breakfast(at Breadtalk! :)

And so it begins...

Now what?

I think this was the first time I went out to hunt for a part-time job. (I doubt this would be my last time. :p)

So how did it went? Hmm..Let's see, I applied for a job at:
  1. Subways (EAT FRESH!)
  2. Build-A-Bear
  3. Golden Village
The application for Subways took the longest, boy do they ask very comprehensively.

Sad that I did not give them my Home number then, it was down which leads us to our next section...

What happened?
My phone line went static the day before. Why? I had no idea. Thankfully, by the time I posting this, the phone line had been fixed. Thank you. (Meanwhile my alarm clock died...)

Things that went faulty since last post:
  • Home Phone Line [FIXED]
  • Gas Stove [FIXED]
  • Alarm Clock [Hopefully Replaced]
Things are always falling apart at home, no?

Okay, we're going to sidetrack a little here (ignore these if you do not know Chinese)


Here's the Question:
Question



What's your answer?
Answers

F.Y.I. I chose A.

Anyway, I got to go. It's getting late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment