Recess Week Sem 2 AY 2014- 2015 Goals

Saturday, February 28, 2015
Secret War Journal[28 February 2015][Updated 15 May 2015]
What do ya know! It is already the week that denotes the half of the semester. I do not even remember blogging much during this period of time. For that, I must apologise once more. Tsk.

Today marks the start of my recess week after countless quizzes and presentations last week. That means I finally have some time for myself and work on completing some goals for myself. (Hopefully)

Here goes...

  1. Complete Dead Space 2 (Really now...)
  2. Read at least 3 chapters in Reaper's Gale (I have to make some progress in this area, don't I? Speaking of which, I had to read a chapter back to get a sense of where I left off the last time)
  3. Draw Combineset Logo


Credit: Img: http://thescoutmag.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment