Year 2013 Goals

Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Secret War Journal[Year 2013][Edited 29 December 2013]
It is also a resolutions of sort. I never really believed in resolutions but I do set goals.

As a result, I do not really know how this "New Year Resolutions" thing work. I found that most people make them on the New Year's Eve. Hmm, I guess that means I am late by a day? :P

So let's see...

  • Pass / Silver in IPPT 
  • Become a Detachment Commander
  • Get a driving license
  • Receive a Tarot card deck
  • Buy a pair of pants
  • Get the scholarship!
  • Buy leather shoes? 
  • Buy a pair of causal shoes
  • Save $5000 $6000 $7000 $8000 $10000
  • Learn Basic C programming
  • Get 3G mobile plan
  • Get Whatsappp 
  • Be more decisive (I wonder what's the KPI to know that I had achieved this though, it is so subjective) 

UPDATE: Score 8/13

Success Indicator

0 comments:

Post a Comment