Humanity

Monday, June 4, 2012
Secret War Journal[4 June 2012]
It is not that I am incapable of love,
who are you to judge me?

Do you know the pain I carry?
Do you know the sorrow within this husk?
What do you know of burden?

Of course I will miss people.
I am not without feelings.
I am human too.

Had you ever wanted to see that person but unable to?
That's how I feel.

Had you ever wished to feel their warm touch but unable to?
That's how I feel.

Have you ever desired to hear their voice but unable to?
That's how I feel.

I had and will continue to carry my pain but I never expected anyone else to share this sorrow with me.

You, who had not experienced the cold harsh world, have no right to judge me.
Your fate is not as tragic as mine, instead, embrace your own.
All I ask is that you appreciate your beautiful life,
because life is fragile.



It is a cold world out there,
but that does not mean we cannot feel warmth.

For only when it gets cold, do we feel and appreciate its warmth.

"Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels." - Bertolt Brecht

0 comments:

Post a Comment