Secret War Journal[17 Dec 2008]

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
17 December 2008
Right, I hope you guys noticed but I will just spoil the fun anyway.
I have decided to have 30 posts in a month and slowly advance.
I have not decided what would happen when the post reaches 2002 but it's not anyway near yet....

So I will stick to the plan of 30/31 posts per month. Now you're probably wondering why there's a 30 or 31 posts. I have decided to let it fit a month, as fit posted daily. Won't it be nice and orderly?
Okay, maybe not but still...
--
Right, what I did today?
Nothing much to be frank except I update alot on Combineset recently.

And oh, I get to know Clarice's Blog today. Wow! Didn't really expect but things comes to you where you least expect. :D

Well, it's not a bad thing so I won't really mind. :D

And there's post coming right up at 4AM[GMT +8]. Yep, it will be there. No possible delays. Stay tuned to my website and you will see it.

Gosh, I starting to sound like a businessman. Hahas...

Anyway, I'm starting to panic. I have not buy my school shoes yet simply because my father had not given me the money yet. I don't see a point of using my own money anyway. I want to save every cent of it if possible. Hahas...

Hopefully, he remembers or else I'm going to my school bare-footed next year. hmm..not a very promising thought. *Shake head vigorously*

Wish me luck in finishing my homework!

0 comments:

Post a Comment