Secret War Journal[12 Dec 2008]

Friday, December 12, 2008
12 December 2008 abt Crunchyroll
--
Sorry, the post about my trip to my best friend's house is still not done so I posting this first since I got a picture to show :p

For those who have no idea what is Crunchyroll, it is a site similiar to youtube yet not similiar.

One big difference is that Crunchyroll offers the best HD online Video Streaming from all the sites I visited so far.

Paid users can go up to 720p HD. Which is really high graphic. The Crunchyroll staff recently released a sample for all of us to see which is located at http://www.crunchyroll.com/hd_demo?src=topbar

You guys should try it out. It won't be a waste of your time, trust me.
Oh, while you're on it. Join this group I'm on.

Here's a membership card:
Crucnhyroll Anime Loverz Membership Card

0 comments:

Post a Comment