TIme phase

Friday, November 23, 2012
Secret War Journal[23 November 2012]

Much has changed.

In the span of one hour, much change had occurred.


Returning from darkness, objects were moved from its original locations, (according to my knowledge, one hour ago), in an empty house apart from myself.

Furnitures are moved, items brought from one place to another.

No one entered nor exit the house. I was the only person in the house.
It certainly felt like a closed room mystery.

Another shift in the world lines and I had not even resolved all the conflicts in the previous one.
Guess God had decided I am needed more in this current world I am now in. I would need to find out what changed here, what are the differences between this world and the former.
At least the changes are less subtle then the last time, huh? Small comfort.

I felt the all-too-familiar headache when such incidents occur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment