Shed light upon visions

Sunday, November 25, 2012
Secret War Journal[18 November 2012]
One of the funny thing about myself is that... I have a low memory lifespan. Many times had I mentioned that the reason I am blogging here is to record the events of my life so that I would remember the proceedings and also my feelings and thoughts then. Thus, I actually thought I posted this already but apparently not since I just got reminded about it recently.

To be frank, I am not really sure if I told anyone yet, hahas. For I know, I may just complete this post, only to realise I had typed this before. (Now, wouldn't that suck? Hahas)

Before I ended up in this current branch of the military, I had a vision seemingly foretelling me what would be my posting.

In the vision, I was a hunter but not an ordinary hunter like those portrayed in historic times.

The hunter/I was hunting with a bow (longbow? I cannot really tell since the vision did not focus greatly on the bow, rather the action.) that allowed one to shoot from great distances, different from historic hunting which only involves closer combat, even with bows. I am not sure what the prey was but I knew it was a high-value target, one to last me for days.

With that, the vision abruptly ended. You may think it may not mean much but it means something, for me. Visions are not exactly hard to come by but they are not frequent. Thus far, each tries to bring across a message. Though some helped me in how I lived my life, I admit that I could had done better if I had interpreted the meaning of the vision or did not misinterpret the vision.

At this point, you are probably wondering what am I trying to say. To this vision, I interpreted as being a sniper, since I was killing from afar.

A few weeks back, I thought I interpreted it correctly since I was selected for a sniper selection interview. At the back of my mind then, after hearing what's in store for me as a sniper, I knew I was not ready to be a sniper. At that point, the vision did not make sense to me. Was its purpose to foretell that I would be interviewed for selection as a sniper or did it mean something else totally?

I do not really know at that moment, thus I took a leap of fate and let God decide. I tend to do that when I do not understand the vision bestowed upon me is trying to tell me.

As fate has it, I was not going to be a sniper. Thus was my interpretation wrong. (No worries, I am sorta got used to it...)

The message that the vision was trying to relay was, I would kill from afar. Apparently (from how I understand it now, of course, I could be wrong... again), in historic times, the technology involved to portray a clearer message is not yet discovered, thus it had to improvise with arrows and bows (please don't ask me why, I do not know the mechanics of visions, yet).

In the end, I am now an artillery gunner. (Though I may not admit it freely, I am happy that I am part of the gunner family, compared to others)

Funny how visions play on our minds, huh? They let you peek but never the whole package. Devious little things, but I welcome them. :P

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst." - William Penn

0 comments:

Post a Comment