Your fall, my fall

Sunday, August 5, 2012
Secret War Journal[5 August 2012]
Times like this, I wonder. Would I catch another person's fall?


In that same manner, would someone catch me if I fall?


The path ahead is bright but it takes a leap of faith to move on.

We all tend to cuddle up at a spot, content with the current status quo. Afraid of change, afraid of the uncertain future.

Sometimes, by standing up and walking ahead bravely, there might be a bright future ahead of us.


Yet, we cannot deny that it is much easier when there is someone accompanying us. Being there for us to walk forward the path together.


I want to be there for you, just as you would for me.

Sadly, I know it is not possible now. I would find you...

"All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name." - Andre Breton

0 comments:

Post a Comment