Walking off, without a word

Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Secret War Journal[9 February 2011]

By the time you realised I have walked off, I'm already too far away.

I left abruptly not because I have nothing to say or nothing to dispute your words.

It's because I'm sick... and tired of all these nonsense.

Yes, I would had tried to reason it out to knock some sense into the situation but patience had dried up. It dried up just as rivers did. I cease to care because no one does anyway. No one, on your side on that matter. So why I should I go an extra mile for people who don't even care? I might as well concentrate on others.

Sometimes, I just stop talking because I don't want to waste anymore of my energy to talk to an imbecile. Because talking and not talking seriously don't make a difference so why bother. It's much better to not talk, saves me the anger from...

Enough said.

Disappointment is one. But I rather have at least a single day where my mood is near genuinely happy instead of all these rubbish.

If you're going to give me attitude, I'm going to give you back the same shit, if not more. I will because I CAN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment