Past:Promise

Sunday, February 20, 2011
Secret War Journal[20 February 2011]
Our dark past....





















...One binding promise

One filled with regret and misery...

I wish I could let go... but I can't.
You left when I needed you most. I admit it's my fault, I didn't know reality then...
You were my last strand of hope that dreams do come true.
You shattered it just had Death had. One part of me never moved on that year. One part of me is still trapped in that past. I don't want to remember the horrible things that happened. 
But it had happened, and there ain't going to change... not even you, I guess...

Sometimes, I wish you never made me promise that. I wished I knew it was going to be binding. It's as if our path will never ever cross again. 

Maybe those are just my excuses... but I don't believe that no one remembers you. That you're hardly ever mentioned anywhere when old friends are found after all those years.
It's as though you're just a fragment of my dreams and you never existed. Are you?

Even if it's impossible, at least let me apologise one last time? I've changed. I don't want to live with so much guilt, I have more than enough regrets already...

0 comments:

Post a Comment