Dark Tidings Deux

Monday, December 7, 2015
Secret War Journal[6 December 2015]
To be frank, I am not sure if I should publish this post. After all, we did agree not to write about this as part of a new year resolution some time back. But hey, we should also record our struggles as this is about life and life is not just about the bright stuffs. Yep, don't worry, I am still minimising the proportions of it. Your feedbacks have been taken note of. No worries. (Well, I might never ever publish it, like the other posts. Haha. *Shrugs*)


I just came back from a family errand. It has been a long time since I put my thoughts straight into writing immediately upon the occurrence of an event but I figure this demands it for my own sanity. As well as recording our struggles and how we had survived, of course.

There are many things that cannot be described with words. I expected something of this nature but I had just witnessed my father being reprimanded by my grandmother in front of me. I can tell my father was expecting it too, he tried to joke to me that he was scolded by his mother. Yet, I can feel the pain from him. Personally, I am feeling horrible inside as well. Perhaps it was resignation or just us coming to terms, one thing will likely come apparent to us in the future. This will make my father, my sister and I closer.

I have to admit. It is probably a mistake committed in the past. It is not entirely anyone's fault. If people wanted to blame anyone, I guess we all are partly to blame. We, each in our inaction, allowed it to happen. Funny though, how it all sounds when you look at the sidelines. I think some people are wondering how things even get to this state. It is really hard to explain at times. I myself have no idea how to explain to people because I do not want people to be concerned.

Ultimately though, it is how my father sacrificed his pride for the welfare of his children that is worth mention. He has to bear through all the judgement of others. It is definitely not easy.

Well, let's all hope for better days ahead. :)

"The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege." - Charles Kuralt

0 comments:

Post a Comment