IKEA Tampines

Sunday, January 6, 2013
Secret War Journal[5 January 2013]
I must admit, this is not the first time I dine at the food restaurant @ IKEA Tampines. However, I never really tasted the specialities of the restaurant until this night.
 I would therefore have to thank Sally and Marcus for suggesting IKEA to dine at, creating an opportunity for to try those out! Gahahahahas!
--
Meatballs!
It is no wonder that it is everyone's favourite. This swedish recipe really sets itself apart from the meatballs that we normally consume outside. The tender meat along with the just the right amount of salt allows one to enjoy the great taste of the meatball with every bite. Coupled with the (I presume) mushroom sauce, it is already perfect. Of course, most people would spread it with jam to complement the taste. (I did not do that though, I do not like jam. XD)

Chicken Wings
This is sinfully nice. Hahas! I sort of felt guilty after eating but who cares! It is nice!

Fries, Nuggets, and Onion Rings!
This comes as a set. I like the nuggets. :)

"So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all questions for the time being." - Franz Kafka

0 comments:

Post a Comment