Avengers

Saturday, May 5, 2012
Secret War Journal[5 May 2012]
I should had written this earlier but it had been one hectic week for me in army. As of writing, it is now 11 May and I am not sure when I can finish writing this post.

Loki is back

Perhaps one of the most anticipated movie of the year, many other past Marvel movie had been aired for the set-up for this movie.


On the whole, I felt that the movie was nice. Although there were times I was a little puzzled how certain events happen, it still can make some sense in a way.

The story development was undoubtedly decent, probably due to the fact that it was adapted from the comics. (Not that I do not wish to give the scriptwriters credit but hey, that's the truth. :O) The CGI in the movie was also not bad though there were some scenes where the background were obviously artificially. (which was unfortunate as it did not take a trained eye to notice that.)

Personally, the key highlight of the movie to me was not the superheroes, the story plot, the action, nor its graphics. It was the comic relief and its effectiveness. Due to its origin from comics, it is not uncommon to have comic relief throughout the movie, even at inappropriate scenes. Nevertheless, I would say that it was very effective at those sense.

As usual, Marvel comics movies always end with a teaser for their next movie.

Avengers 2, anyone? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment