Easter 2012

Monday, April 9, 2012
Secret War Journal[8 April 2012]
Happy Easter people!

Once again, I shall celebrate Easter. This time, I would be attending a musical conducted by Victory Family Centre.



With me today would be Lai Yin (she's a member of the Church), Laura, Pei Shi and Debbie.

Before the Musical, we met up at a relatively new mall Changi City Point for dinner. Pei Shi and Laura had Carl's Jr while Lai Yin had Soup Spoon with me getting Subway. Nevertheless I got Carl's Jr fries because I miss them. It has been a long time since I last ate them! >.<

We did some catching up before Debbie arrived. As it turns out, Debbie is not eating with us.

I guess the latest news I just received from them is that Laura would be gunning for Law. Another friend of mine is going to be a lawyer! :P

Without further ado, it is time to watch the musical, they (the audience) are getting excited by it!



And the end draws near when...

Shortly after this scene, the resurrection was underway.

My thoughts on the musical? I think the voices were great. However, I cannot help but feel that the script was rather rushed with a lack of proper introduction of certain characters at times. I was able to let that slide because if one were to take into account the time constraint, there is not really many other ways to deliver such a musical.

In all, it was worth watching. Once again, happy Easter Day! :)

"Human beings must be known to be loved; but Divine beings must be loved to be known." - Blaise Pascal

To whose sorrow do I bleed? I wish I had an answer to that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment