Throat Infection

Saturday, May 14, 2011
Secret War Journal[14 May 2011]
There was school holiday on Monday due to General Elections
School resumed on Tuesday
Went home early.
My first: Taking early leave green form and using it.
Missed School on Wednesday and Thursday.
Went to school on Friday.
Today's Saturday.

Basically, I only had two school days. Fell sick on Tuesday due to throat infection. I didn't realise it was that serious actually until I went to consult a doctor. I thought it was just a simple sore throat or a bad day where my daily problem is just worse than usual.

Guess not. But I must say it was super fun to not talk in the morning and using sign and body language to communicate. Sadly, I had to use speech at the later part of the day because there was communication breakdown with lots of people. Hahas, only Johnston could understand what I was trying to say. Had to resort to typing messages to tell Cynthia what I'm trying to say. Still, it was fun. It's not everyday you get to play Charades with friends. Hahas!

I managed to 'survive' in school before the Fever got the better of me and cause me to be unable to do conducive work and absorb what was being taught. (My head is still a bit dizzy now, hopefully from the medicine)

Staying at home while there is school just plain sucks, especially when you're sick. You can't enjoy the days where there are no school and you still feel miserable because of the illness. It's just plain depressing. Hahas.
Well, I manage to rest on Tueday before getting sick of sleeping from Wednesday onwards. Since I'm going to be behind the rest of the class, I can't really play computer games or watch anime. Thus, I was sorta forced (by myself and social pressure) to do my homework and finish assignment that I owe teachers anyhow.


Quickly, Friday came. I'm not really sure I dread that day or glad that day came (finally can get out of my house, oh my god!). Let's leave it as mixed feelings. :)

Boy, I had no idea two days of school can cover so much content. I just realised I'm so behind in terms of study. Gonna work double-time during school (can't really do much at home because I have difficulty understanding what's going on)

I really want to thank Cynthia and Pei Shi for helping me collect the notes and Pei Shi for helping fill up the the Chemistry Notes (and Laura? If she had helped, hahas!). It really helped alot! ^^

Hahas, I feel a bit bad to Cynthia for making her bag heavier because of the notes. :p

Once again, thank you! :)
--
To those who wished me well, thanks! Especially to my aunt and her family who just sms-ed me while I was typing this. Hahas! ^_^
--
Ah, my lips cracked on Friday, now have two ulcers on my lips. O.o

"Our own life is the instrument with which we experiment with the truth." — Thich Nhat Hanh

0 comments:

Post a Comment